9.07.2010

The next chapter

Somebody pinch me! I can't believe I get to write these words....

my new occupation: Stay at Home Mom...say it with me folks...STAY AT HOME MOM!!!

We are so blessed that we are able to make this work (well, at least here's hoping).

I feel such a tremendous weight off my shoulders today. I was so scared to go back to work. I have loved every minute of being home on maternity leave and I was having a very hard time imagining being away from Gweny and Jeff (and Frankie too.) Now I get to do what I love; raise my amazing daughter, love up my puppy, and create a happy and warm home for my wonderful husband to come home to every day.

I'm also excited to devote more time to my hobbies. I've already worked on T&D's blog today. I hadn't realized how much I missed blog writing until today. I'm also going to spend time working on Terese's bridal shower and wedding design, along with getting Zip Zap's office up and running. (more on Zip Zap Remodeling and Restoration to come...) 


my new boss!


Photobucket

1 comment: