9.20.2010

Creating a monster

What do you do with a little girl at a football party that says over and over "I'm BORED."

Unleash her in your craft room!

Yesterday we had the crew over to watch football and munch on some grub. Gracie was instantly bored. So, to please her, I decided to give her and Kiley each a craft project. I let them pick out a Thingamabobs and Doodads kit and gave them a premade paperbag mini album (thank you Crystal for having some already made and bound in our stash!).

Grace chose a Halloween theme and Kiley choose a girly theme. They were entertained for hours. I let them use stamps, ink, paper punches, fun scissors, and access to lot's of paper. I think Grace's favorite part were the paper punches. I can't tell you how many circles, flowers, and butterflies that kid punched out. She was having a ball. I think I may have created a monster, because Katy said, "well, I know where to drop you off from now on." Eh, what? Nah, Gracie is welcome anytime to come craft with me.

We also (yes all of us gals) worked on Kiley's VIP project for school. I even got Katy to do some craftin. I kept joking how happy I was (which I REALLY REALLY WAS) and said "hmmm....if you build it, they will come." HA!!!

I love my craft room.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment