9.13.2010

Exhausted

Four hours, Three test products, and $39.95 later.....

That's what it took to recover a few hundred photos from an SD card I had cleared and deleted. UGH! I downloaded all my photo's from one of my 4GB cards this past weekend and when I loaded my editing software I discovered that I was missing the pictures I wanted to edit. I hadn't realized how many pictures I was missing until I was able to perform a recovery scan today. I will NEVER EVER EVER delete photos from an SD card again until I have verified they made it to my PC. What a nightmare! I was near tears this afternoon once I was able to see the pictures I had lost. Not only the ones I really wanted, which are of Gweny in her Sioux gear, but photos of before and after in the new house, carpet install, general everyday Gweny pics, canning pickles with Mom and Crystal, and a few rare photos of me, my brother, our kids and my mom. I am so happy I was able to recover them.

Here's an example of what was lost....



I know...awwww....see why I was so upset!

But all is restored in the Anderson Kingdom.

<>
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment