9.09.2010

time to enjoy

Over Labor Day Weekend, we spent time in Buffalo City with my family at our cabin. When I walked into my Grandparents home, sitting on the counter was this huge machine. When I examined closer, I found it to be a cappuccino machine! "Cool Gram! You got a fancy coffee machine!" She laughed and said yep, and it comes with a lot of directions. I started examining the lengthy document explaining how to use the machine. My Gram said they were actually giving it to us as a housewarming gift. SCORE!!! I gladly accepted. My Grandpa was happy because he wanted the corner portion of his kitchen counter back.

So, home came the DeLonghi Magnifica machine. And it is very MAGNIFICA! I am enjoying a lovely cup of cappuccino as I type. Sipping my fancy coffee, writing, and watching my daughter take a nap...I love having time to enjoy life!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't drink my AM coffee without my favorite mug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from New Friend Fridays! I'm jealous too. I'm "enjoying" a very mediocre cup of coffee right now!

    ReplyDelete