8.29.2010

Back to what I love....

Designing and creating!

I am incrediably sad that my maternity leave is coming to an end. I'm finally able to find time to work on long over due projects, and it's time to go back to reality...boo!

Here's what I worked on today:

Very special wedding invitations for my sister-in-law. Her impending nuptuals is coming fast (November 2010) and it's about time I finished up her invites. There is still some minor tweaking to do, but so far I am very pleased!

Her theme is Rustic Vintage.

I came across a similar invite design on the web, and after Terry's blessing, I set to work creating my own version. After all my work was done digitally, I played around with a little bit of distressing on the edges with ink. I love it! I think she will too.









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I need to see the real deal because these invites look amazing. you rock.

    ReplyDelete