8.26.2010

A moment to breath

We're finally moved into our new home. Not entirely unpacked, but definetly in a livable situation. We absolutely love it! This house is slowly becoming our home.

With much of the large projects out of the way, I've found time to breath. I've also found a few moments to browse a few of my favorite blogs. One nice thing about being out of touch for over a month, there's lot's to catch up on! I found so many inspiring posts. I especially was interested in some of the photography posts I found. I finally found time to play around with my Nikon and had fun taking photo's of Gwen. I'm determined to learn more about my camera and how to use the many neat functions.

I also found some very cool creative projects to try out. I'm dying to get my office/craft room completed and unpacked so I can start working again. I miss scrapbooking. I saw a friend on Tuesday that I crop with and just laughing and being around her made me really miss scrapbooking. I also can't wait for my next scrapbooking retreat. I need to start Gwen's books otherwise next thing I know...she'll be two!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Fall and more scrapbooking time! :)

    ReplyDelete