2.02.2012

My Virtual Dream Closet

A few weeks back I discovered a website called Polyvore. 

AM
IN
LOVE! 

I would not consider myself especially trendy or fashion minded, but I do like clothes. A LOT.  My trouble is sometimes seeing my clothing options. I have a closet bursting at the seams, but often walk out of it frustrated because I just see the same old crap. 

Polyvore has opened my eyes. While I don't own most of the items I see on Polyvore, I do have something similar or the same colors. It's also helped me to see items I might like to actually try. 

The fun really comes in when I create "sets". It's like shopping without the pain of the $$$ flying out of my pocket {or Jeff's rather.} No more buyers remorse either. 

I have a feeling my blog will be blowing up with Polyvore in the future. 
You can post right to your blog from their site! 
Oh no they d'nt! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment