2.17.2012

Marshmally Goodness!!!

I feel like the luckiest girl alive today. It's ridiculous how something this simple can make me so HAPPY! 

After receiving my super yummy large decaf milk chocolate campfire mocha at the drive thru lane at Caribou today, I casually asked the girl at the window if they used a marshmallow syrup in my drink. She said yes to which I replied "I thought so. It's so yummy. I need to find where I can buy some." I nearly jumped for joy (a difficult feat sitting in a car) when she told me they will sometimes sell bottles right there if it's OK with their manager. I couldn't believe my ears! I said "REALLY?! I'm pulling around and coming inside". She laughed at me - in a good way.

Sure enough, as I walked inside she was speaking with her manager and as she saw me she said "oh, here she is." and held up a beautiful, glorious, LARGE bottle of marshmallow syrup. 



$7 (plus tax) and it was MINE!!!! 

I foresee some very delectable drinks coming to fruition at scrap camp next weekend! 

Moral of this story: Don't be afraid to ask questions. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment