7.29.2011

WARNING: highly addictive fun coming at you!

First, I must thank my sister Terry for letting me in on this.

Have you heard of Pinterest?

It is a super addictive, highly informative and wonderfully fun website! That is if you're a crafty person, lover of food, admirer of great photography and fashion, fanatic about party planning, etc. I happen to be guilty of all of the above. So here's the what:


go there. go there now. (but come back here.)




I also added their App to my iPhone. It's become more addicting than Facebook for me. Well, in all honesty, I'm not that addicted to Facebook. I check it a few times a day. But Pinterest, I get low battery messages a lot while I'm pouring through all of the neat stuff!

Basically, it's like someone took all of the coolest and most interesting blogs out there and dropped them in one giant yummy pot. I'm also excited that it will help me get some of my own creations out into the world and in front of a very vast audience.

The only draw back is that my "crafty to do" list has grown exponentially. I have so many crafts and projects I want to make now. It's also helping me to keep updated with HOT party planning trends. I need to book some new clients and events because I am bubbling over with new ideas for parties!

So, I apologize in advance for being your "dealer" and getting YOU addicted to Pinterest, but truthfully, I think you'll thank me in the end.

Blog love to all!



Photobucket

1 comment: