7.16.2011

30 Days {A Photography Challenge} * Day 2

Day 2 : what I wore today



I chose to photograph the make-up I wore. I shot this image on my kitchen counter top with natural light from a window to the right and above the subject, as well as the built in stock flash on my Nikon.I love how the red of the make up brush and mascara tube are so vivid.

On to another new favorite photo....

meet Olivia Lynette!



She is the new baby daughter of my best friend Crystal and her hubby Andy. Born on July 15th, weighting 6lb, 15oz, measuring 20 inches long. Perfect in every way! I am so very happy for Crystal and Andy. I love that Gwen and Olivia will grow up together. I don't have any childhood friends I'm still close with, so it's nice to know Gwen will have that. It's nice to know she'll grow up with quite a few kids her age. Of course so will our next kid(s). It's going to be so fun watching them all grow up!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY for blogging! I was wondering if I should just remove this blog because I wasn't sure you were going to update it much longer :) So, good thing I didn't remove it! I can't wait to meet Olivia! It's fun to hold those tiny babies since I didn't get to experience that with my big lug :)

    ReplyDelete