2.08.2011

Bleep Blorp Bleep

Well that title has nothing to do with the subject of this post. Just felt like saying it. (what is wrong with me sheesh!) ha ha ha...

Maybe I'm saying something so random because my brain is tired. Not from lack of sleep, just from coping from a tough two days. Gwen has the stomach flu. I have done LOT'S of laundry these past few days.

She definitely takes after her daddy when it comes to being sick. No complaints from that little girl. She's projectile vomiting one minute, giggling and playing the next. It hasn't even phased her. She hasn't shed a single tear from puking or having WATER come out of her rear end. (well not water, more like pond sludge - hope you're not eating lunch while reading this!) Meanwhile Mommy wants to cry! OK, it's not really that bad. I just feel bad for her, even though she's clearly not affected by being sick. Goofy, I know.

She's napping right now, thank the good Lord above. I'm having an anxiety attack over what to feed her next. Rice cereal stayed with her for a while today, but then came spewing back up and then some. We'll try that again when she wakes up. Her only fluid's and other intakes have been Pedialyte. Although, I tried giving her some earlier and the first drop made her gag then ruin a perfectly clean set of jammies and fluffy newly washed blanket. Back in the washer they went.

You know that show "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery? I think they should do an episode of Mother's with Stomach Flu ridden tots. It's the most disgusting job I've ever had, but still loving every moment of it.



Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Poor Gwen and poor mommy. Hopefully she is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should write into the show and suggest it? :)

    ReplyDelete