1.06.2011

Delish-e-oso!

I've been enjoying a lot of culinary adventures lately. Today's breakfast...super easy breakfast pizza!

Here's the scoop:

1 8oz refigerator cresent rolls
2 eggs
1/2 cup diced breakfast meats (I used deli ham - just ask for a piece cut about 1/2 inch think from the deli)
assorted veggies of choice diced (I didn't add any)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
salt and pepper

Here's how to:

Roll cresent rolls out on floured surface. I made two small pizza's, so I rolled out two rectangles (4 rolls each, forming a rectangle). Fold up sides to create a "lip". (about 3/4 - 1 inch).

Sprinkle crusts with meats and veggies.

Wisk eggs, pour onto crusts. Again, I did two individual pizza's, so I did one egg at a time to make sure the mixture was evenly dispersed between the two. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.

Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes, or until egg mixture sets.

I baked mine on stoneware, if you use a basic cookie sheet, spray cooking spray or grease sheet, just to be sure it doesn't stick.

Bon Apetite!

Photobucket

1 comment: