9.15.2011

My last day...for now

Tomorrow marks my final day filling in for Crystal while she was on maternity leave. I'm excited and sad. I've really enjoyed going back to work. Mostly because I had at ton of flexibilty, awesome AWESOME boss, and time to appreciate NOT being away from home at a job. The sad feelings come from missing the structure of having a job. The excitement is from, well, not having a job! I can't wait to be home again full time with Gwen. She's so much fun at this age. She keeps me laughing all day long and I'm happy I'll get to enjoy more of that in the weeks to come.

The "for now" portion of this post is simply that I'm not really done working. I'm going to stay on with Chuck's practice as a special projects coordinator. I just made up that title. Sounds good! 

Also, I'll be working on my own growing business. I'm excited to start a new Halloween collection. I've designed the invitation and started roughing out some ideas for the rest of the collection. I think it might turn out to be one of my favorites.

If you have a moment, bop over to my website or store to check out my printable party coordinates!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment