6.14.2011

WHOA! She's posted!

I know, I know. It's been a very long time. It's not that I haven't posted for lack of something interesting going on in our lives. It's been a very whirl wind couple of months. Moved to Phoenix temporarily, moved back to MN, Gwen turned 1, Zip Zap Remodeling and Restoration is picking up, (Jeff's construction biz - your local contractor for roofing, siding, windows, patio doors, decks and interior remodels! Check out our website at www.zipzapremodeling.com) *commercial over*, and my event planning and Printable Party collections business is picking up. (please stay tuned for a "commercial" about my biz)

I feel like June is already over! This weekend I am very excited to help host a baby shower for my dear friend Crystal. Then it's Father's Day, which is always a fun day spent with family. Crystal's bday is next week and I'm having the gals over for a little dinner party, while Jeff and his parents and sister fly to Cancun for their brother Pat's wedding. Gwen and I will be heading up to Lake of the Woods with my parents and grandparents for a little fishing, relaxation, and family bonding while they are in Mexico. Then poof, it's July. Independence day (weekend at the cabin, and the 4th with friends for a bbq), birthday celebrations for Keith and Katy, then more time at the cabin. Ending the month with me returning to work at Focus Financial on a temporary basis to fill the need while someone is out of maternity leave, and my brother in law and sister in law's Pat and Jen's wedding reception. Whew! Next thing I know, it'll be August, then it's ..... just kidding. I'll save something for a new post in a few months! HA HA!!!

If you're wondering about my fantastic event planning business and new Printable Party collections, go to www.fancythatstudio.typepad.com




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You posted. Not like I can talk much. I'll be watching for your next post!

    ReplyDelete