1.07.2010

My office

I am polish. I think that needs to be stated here. I found myself working in my office tonight in the following conditions:
If you look closely you'll see that I have my laptop resting on a box (vic secret to be exact), while my mouse is on a stack of books resting on a tote. I am surrounded by stuff, and there is ONE slipper present. Frankie hauled my other one off to the nether regions of the house.
And this is why I was working like this....here is my desk:

After getting off the floor for the hundreth time, I decided enough was enough. I took five minutes out of my work time and cleared my desk. And yes, it only took about five minutes. Der.
Now my work surface looks like this:


Say it with me....Ahhhhhh.......



Also, later while I was taking photos for my company's blog (go there after this to check it out....www.thingamabobsanddoodads.blogspot.com) I had a helper...Frankie was feeling left out between me working in my office and Jeff playing Call of Duty. She just wanted to be loved! She's my little helper.




2 comments:

  1. ha ha! Isn't awesome to clean up messes like this? It took me 2 days to clean our spare bedroom so the hubby's sister could spend the night. MAN that place was trashed! I'm still not happy with it... BUT... it's a heckuva lot cleaner than it was! Your desk looks inviting now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only took you 5 minutes huh. Maybe I should give it a try sometime. My doggie demands attention too!

    ReplyDelete